Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Today was a budget day. I'm working on getting a comprehensive financial picture for the 2007 year for our board of directors. I'd rather play cribbage with trained apes. However, it's giving me a chance to look at plans and vision for the future. This is good.

I am looking at the year now with an expectation. I've got some cool plans for outreach. Vermont may have a reputation for it's angst towards religion, but it also has a deep need for love. I believe this year I can reach the children of my city with a bit of selfless compassion. I've had or been given several great ideas for showing Christ's love to kids and parents without strings attached. If that kind of love won't reach them, they are unreachable.

So here's a question. What do you do to show Christ's love?
Powered By Blogger