Thursday, October 05, 2006

Giving Your Kids Informed Answers

I don't know if you've ever hit this dilemma. You get asked an "interesting" question (meaning "theologically complex") that you, the children's pastor/director understand but don't know how to explain in simple terms. You might have tried a washed out platitude that leaves all but the most simple minded kid with the "OK, I'm not that dumb, but I'll play along" look on their face. You may also have tried throwing them the uncooked theological steak in the hope they would know what to do with it.

Or you changed the subject.

Well, I found this site on the Internet through my searching about. It seems pretty squared away and it gives intelligent and clearly stated answers to many of these questions. Check it out. You might even learn something yourself.
Powered By Blogger