Thursday, August 10, 2006

Try this little exercise

Here's my first crack at a chain-blog... letter... thing?

Anyway via Jeanette at PoMo Kidz blog and the Children's Ministry Blog here is the exercise…
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

Jethro didn't have to hire a consultant, form a committee, or do extensive research. He know instantly that there was a leadership problem. All leaders may not settle on a solution as quickly as Jethro did, but when they rely on their intuition, they become aware that a sitionation needs their attention.
I grabbed John Maxwell's "The 21 Minutes in a Leader's Day". Actually, I grabed "HTML Complete" first, but since I had to copy an entire table full of FTP commands, I opted to pick again.
Powered By Blogger